Class schedule & fees
- Lessons are OPEN and do not have to be booked.
- In therapeutic lessons instruction will be given in the appropriate language.
- Please ensure that you arrive BEFORE the start of the class.
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a towel to class.
- The class schedule is available in the DOWNLOAD section on your right.
- The time table is subject to change without notice.
- Please also observe the updated class schedules during holiday seasons!
There are three different tariffs. All tariffs apply to one lesson a week. It is possible to follow more lessons per week, for each tariff, by purchasing a strip card or pass-partout. At each attendence the card must be signed off. In principal you may attend as many lessons as you wish.
The Tariff Levels
A - Level 1, 2, 3: lessons of 1 1/2 hours duration
B - Level 4, 5: lessons of 2 hour duration
C - Trial lesson or trial month of 4 lessons to a maximum extension of 3 trial months of 13 lessons in total.
No refund or extension on class fees.
- in case of an illness or accident by presenting a medical certificate the class card can be extended
- by buying a new 10 class or unlimited card, the expired card can then still be used within the new timeframe of the new card purchased.
Unused cards lose their validity after 6 months of expiration date.
See the Downloads page for the rates.